A results tuple from
CMAEvolutionStrategy property result.
This tuple contains in the given position
- 0 best solution evaluated, xbest
- 1 objective function value of best solution, f(xbest)
- 2 evaluation count when xbest was evaluated
- 3 evaluations overall done
- 4 iterations
- 5 distribution mean in "phenotype" space, to be considered as current best estimate of the optimum
- 6 effective standard deviations, give a lower bound on the expected coordinate-wise distance to the true optimum of (very) approximately std_i * dimension**0.5 / min(mueff, dimension) / 1.2 / 5 ~ std_i * dimension**0.5 / min(popsize / 0.4, dimension) / 5, where mueff = CMAEvolutionStrategy.sp.weights.mueff ~ 0.3 * popsize.
The penalized best solution of the last completed iteration can be
accessed via attribute pop_sorted of
and the respective objective function value via fit.fit.
- This class is of purely declarative nature and for providing this docstring. It does not provide any further functionality.
- list(fit.fit).find(0) is the index of the first sampled solution of the last completed iteration in pop_sorted.