A results tuple from
CMAEvolutionStrategy property result.
This tuple contains in the given position and as attribute
- 0 xbest best solution evaluated
- 1 fbest objective function value of best solution
- 2 evals_best evaluation count when xbest was evaluated
- 3 evaluations evaluations overall done
- 4 iterations
- 5 xfavorite distribution mean in "phenotype" space, to be considered as current best estimate of the optimum
- 6 stds effective standard deviations, can be used to compute a lower bound on the expected coordinate-wise distance to the true optimum, which is (very) approximately stds[i] * dimension**0.5 / min(mueff, dimension) / 1.5 / 5 ~ std_i * dimension**0.5 / min(popsize / 2, dimension) / 5, where dimension = CMAEvolutionStrategy.N and mueff = CMAEvolutionStrategy.sp.weights.mueff ~ 0.3 * popsize.
- 7 stop termination conditions in a dictionary
The penalized best solution of the last completed iteration can be
accessed via attribute pop_sorted of
and the respective objective function value via fit.fit.
- This class is of purely declarative nature and for providing this docstring. It does not provide any further functionality.
- list(fit.fit).find(0) is the index of the first sampled solution of the last completed iteration in pop_sorted.